Followers

Monday, 1 May 2017

Challenge #1 - Anything Goes

Good morning everyone! 

Welcome to Digitally Made.  Heather and I have started this challenge to share our love of digital crafting. We have an amazing team of digital crafters.  
We hope to inspire you to come and join in the fun.   Everything entered in our challenges must be 100% digital, nothing handmade.  Our rules can be found in the sidebar to the right or they can be found at the top of the blog. Anyone having problems using Mister Linky, we have a step by step guide for you.

Last week we had a Mini Challenge to get everyone in the mood, the entries we had were all fantastic and you are all winners.
Please take our Mini Challenge Badge to display on your blogs!



Well the time has now come to share our creations with you as we launch our first challenge. Our challenge will be JFF so there will be no sponsor prizes.  However we will have a Winner and we will have Top 3 and badges will be given for both.  


Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
(All entries must be 100% digitally created, nothing handmade)

Inspiration from the team




I have created two banners one for my blog and one for my Facebook Timeline.  I have used different digital elements from different kits.



I scanned actual designer papers to create digital versions
for use on my digital scrapbook page. 








Thank you for creating such fabulous projects!

Don't forget, details of our rules can be found in the sidebar and also a step by step of how to use Mister Linky should you need it,

We look forward to seeing your 100% digital projects!

Sonia, Heather and the design team.

13 comments:

  1. Yay, first challenge! good luck everyone, lovely DT projects x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have a DIGTAL challenge, Good Luck and on to Great Success.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for starting a digital challenge site! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with this new challenge blog, I have an entry which I am trying to add, hope I can get it to work.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say the projects you shared look fantastic.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for all your lovely comments!

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sherry, thank you for your lovely comment.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for getting me out of my box! I learned a lot this morning, creating a project for your challenge! It is my first ever 100% digital project! thanks, too, for the DT inspiration! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your adorable card with us - terrific job on your very first all digital project :)

      Delete
  8. My first time here! What a fun challenge! =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Donna and Lillian for your lovely comments!

    Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete